PR & Communication Department
The PR and Communications Department ensures that the Association is known and its activities are known by members and important external stakeholders through carefully planned and regular public relations work. At the same time, it supports the Regional Model Aviation Associations and the clubs with funds for local public relations work.
The PR and Communications Department is also the editorial interface to our association publication "modell flugsport", which is published 6 times a year.
Core tasks of the PR & Communications department
- Ongoing reporting on SMV business to regions/clubs/members and the broader aviation community (MFS, current news Modellflug.ch, Aero-Revue)
- Broad media work around special events/subject matters with participation of the SMV in Switzerland (exhibitions, European Championships, World Championships, legal proceedings etc.)
- Development and provision of advertising and information material for use by the associations and clubs
- Implementation of general documents for the members
- Support of OCs of international events in the search for sponsors as well as in the area of press relations and VIP support
PR material for the clubs/national teams
- Flyer SMV/FSAM in German, French and Italian, format Z-fold. Back side with space for stamp of the club or regional model airplane association.
- Balsa glider with SMV/FSAM imprint for carrying out construction activities with children. Construction time: approx. 30-60 minutes. Handing out for building actions against a short report with picture free of charge. For delivery without building action on site CHF 3.00/piece.
- Flight simulator box for use at exhibitions
- Advertising banner SMV/FSAM 2 x 1m and smaller, weatherproof
- Info banner 2 x 1 m, weatherproof, with easy to understand texts for exhibitions, lectures etc. (aerobatics, scale, F3B, hang gliding, large gliders, jets, free flight)
- DVD "Scenes from Model Flying" for use at exhibitions (loan free of charge)
- Logo "Member SMV" / "Membre FSAM" for the association website
- Flag SMV for international events and regional presidents' conferences
- Patch "Swiss National Team" for national team members (free for registered team managers, pilots and helpers)
Obtain all materials from the Central Secretariat of the AeCS.
Infobanner and flight simulator must be picked up and returned in Lucerne. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 041 375 01 05